Saturday, November 15, 2014
The winner will be awarded with $1,500 to be applied towards law school or college tuition. The winning submission will also be published to the National Bankruptcy Forum website.
The contest is for law school or college students. To participate in the contest, students will have to submit an essay arguing how best to solve America’s student loan problem.
- Submitted work must be at least 2,000 words
- Submissions are due by November 15
- Submissions can be sent using the submission form on the NBF website
- Recipient must be a law school or college student
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen or legal resident
The winner will be announced by December 1, 2014.