Sunday, June 15, 2014
$15.00 (includes one year subscription)
$1,500 Honorarium and Publication
SUBMIT: May 15 through June 15, 2014
Final Judge: Jennifer Haigh
- All entries will be considered for publication. All entries will be considered anonymously.
- Send no more than one story per entry. Each story must not exceed 30 double-spaced pages in 12 point font. Multiple entries are acceptable, provided that a separate reading fee is included with each entry.
- Simultaneous submissions are acceptable, but the contest fee is non-refundable if the submission is withdrawn. Please notify the editors as soon as possible if a submitted story is accepted elsewhere.
- Previously published works and works accepted for publication elsewhere cannot be considered. Salamander’s definition of publishing includes electronic publication.
- Salamander will not consider work from anyone currently or recently (within the past 4 years) affiliated with Suffolk University or the prize judge.
See website for full guidelines.
Salamander/Suffolk University English Dept.
41 Temple Street
Boston, MA 02114
If questions, send an email to email@example.com