Friday, July 15, 2016
$20 per entry
$2000 and publication to the winner. $200, $100 and publication to second and third place stories, respectively.
Agency review by:
Victoria Marini of GELFMAN SCHNEIDER / ICM PARTNERS
Laura Biagi from Jean V. Naggar Literary Agency, Inc. in New York
Amy Williams of the Amy Williams Agency.
– 6000 word limit
– Fiction only
– No writing preferences. Just your best work
– Emerging Writers Only (have not published a novel at the time of submission. You may have a book under contract. Short story collections are not considered novels and therefore you qualify. We welcome work from self-published writers.)
– Previously unpublished work only
– Multiple and simultaneous submissions are allowed, but please notify us if your story is accepted elsewhere
– International submissions allowed