Sunday, January 10, 2016
The winning writer will be awarded a two-part prize:
Prize part one: $500 in Greatmats Credit OR $350 cash for the writer
Prize part two: $500 in Greatmats Credit OR $350 cash for a martial arts studio of the writer's choice
Submit your inspiring martial arts story for a chance to win up to $1,000 in “Greatmats” or up to $700 in cash! Tell your story about how martial arts have had a positive impact on your life or the life of someone close to you. Stories can be about, but are not limited to:
1. Improvement of physical or mental health
3. Positive guidance for children
5. Instance of self defense
How to enter:
1. Email an inspiring martial arts story (at least 800 words) to [email protected].
2. Include “Martial Arts Inspiring Story” in the subject line of the email
3. Include your name, mailing address and phone number in the email
4. Include the name, studio address and phone number of your chosen martial arts studio in the email
5. Include any two (or more) of the following photos in the email
A. Headshot of writer
B. Exterior photo of selected martial arts studio
C. Interior photo of selected martial arts studio
D. Photo of Sensei/Master/Grandmaster/etc.
E. Photo of the primary person the story is about
How the winner is chosen:
Qualifying entries will be posted to Greatmats Facebook page for a public vote. Writers and martial arts studios must be located in the United States.
1. Submission period: Dec. 14, 2015, through January 10, 2016.
2. Voting Period: January 18, 2016, through January 31, 2016.
3. Winner named: During the week of Feb. 1, 2016.
Greatmats is a national martial arts and specialty flooring industry leader based in Milltown, Wisconsin, since 1999. Identified as one of the top 3,000 fastest growing companies in the USA three times since 2008, Greatmats has earned an A+ Better Business Bureau rating and 9.5 TrustPilot rating through its Golden Rule customer service practices. Greatmats gives back to its local community by donating 5% of its annual profits to local non-profit organizations. It also supports green initiatives through the use of solar energy at its Wisconsin headquarters and by offering a large variety of products made from recycled and renewable resources. View all of Greatmats’ martial arts flooring options at http://www.greatmats.com/martial-arts-mats.php
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.