Thursday, October 15, 2015
A prize of $1,000 and publication in The Los Angeles Review will be given to an exceptional poem. Amy Uyematsu is the final judge.
Red Hen Press and The Los Angeles Review are pleased to announce the third annual Wild Light contest. A prize of $1,000 and publication in The Los Angeles Review are given annually for an exceptional poem. Amy Uyematsu is the final judge.
• Please submit up to three poems of up to 200 lines each. Simultaneous submissions are accepted, but please notify us immediately at [email protected] if a poem is accepted elsewhere.
• Only previously unpublished poems are considered for the Wild Light Prize. Entries are not considered for general inclusion in The Los Angeles Review.
• Entry fee is $25.
• The winner will be selected in spring of 2016 and announced via our website and a Red Hen Press press release.
• The winning poem will be published in The Los Angeles Review, Issue 20.
• Please direct questions to [email protected]